The following information is for Fairway,
Roeland Park, Westwood & Westwood Hills Residents only
FOR FAIRWAY, ROELAND PARK, WESTWOOD & WESTWOOD HILLS RESIDENTS ONLY
Instructions to Apply for Reimbursement for Rain Barrels
Program Applicant Conditions
- The applicant is responsible for all project costs. The City will reimburse if the applicant received pre-approval, if applicable, after all cost have been incurred, final costs and receipts are provided, and final approval of project is obtained. All reimbursements are on a first come, first serve basis until funding runs out.
- All projects and/or installations must be completed within the current calendar year and all final documentation submitted by November 30, 2021.
- Implementation of the approved project is the sole responsibility of the applicant. The City is not liable for personal injury or property damage resulting from work related to the project.
- Projects pre-approved for funding carry no implied warranty or guarantee of reimbursement by the City.
- The funded project must be maintained for a minimum of three years. All maintenance costs are the sole responsibility of the applicant and/or property owner.